Friday, December 17, 2010

Giving Tree Drop-off Monday, 12/20

I realized yesterday that I've been so busy that I've forgotten to open the past ten days of my Advent calendar (which is good because that means I'm not eating the chocolate inside the calendar, which is the real reason I buy it). Time flies during the holidays, but our Giving Tree partners have been busy distributing our p:ear ornaments and we can't thank them enough!

So if you did take an ornament, the drop-off date for gifts is this Monday, December 20th. We'll be here from 8:30 am until 4 pm. Stop by, get a cup of espresso at the p:ear barista school, check out the Recovery Panes instillation at the gallery and say hello. We really appreciate all who have helped out to make this holiday special for our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment